FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. ON ALL TRÊS PONTAS PRODUCTS.
Single Family Estate Coffee, Premium Select Beans
Our high quality beans come from the Reis Family coffee farm, located near the town of Três Pontas in Brazil. For over 100 years and three generations of sons, the Reis family has been refining their craft to grow the best premium gourmet coffee in the region. Once you taste the difference between our coffee and grocery store coffee you will never settle for anything else.
- 100% Brazilian Arabica Beans
- Premium, gourmet quality coffee
- Sourced from a single family farm
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Certified Non-GMO
- Grown at 1,000+ meter altitude
- South Minas Gerais Region of Brazil
- Only premium varietals of Arabica beans used
- Processed Naturally (not washed)
NOTE: The Três Pontas decaffeinated coffee is roasted with Colombian sourced beans and is not affiliated with the Reis Family.
To learn more about the Reis Family Coffee farm and how they grow their coffee, visit Our Coffee Story page.