FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. ON ALL TRÊS PONTAS PRODUCTS.
The first ever truly gourmet coffee in a K-Cup. Our coffee started in Minas Gerais, Brazil grown at a high altitude underneath the peaks of the Três Pontas mountains. The farms surrounding the Serra de Três Pontas (Three Peaks Mountains) are famous for growing some of the best coffee in the world.
All of our coffee is bought directly from individual coffee farmers with no middlemen, no brokers, no distributors, and no wholesalers. We pay a premium price directly to these individual farms to provide a better life for their workers and their families.
- 100% Brazilian Arabica Beans
- Premium, gourmet quality coffee
- Sourced from a single family farm
- Fresh Roasted for Optimal Flavor Profile
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Certified Non-GMO
- Grown at 1,000+ meter altitude
- South Minas Gerais Region of Brazil
- Only premium varietals of Arabica beans used
- Processed Naturally (not washed)
Don’t know what roast to choose? Visit our Roast Profile page to learn more about our 4 different roasts and how they taste.
To learn more about the Reis Family Coffee farm and how they grow their coffee, visit Our Coffee Story page.