FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50! EXCLUDES ORDERS SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO
Coming from one of the few olive orchards planted in the cool climate of the Casablanca Valley in Chile, Três Pontas Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a unique and harmonious character.
Our farm in Chile practices Sustainable Farming to ensure that the soil and environment around our olive trees will be healthy and productive for generations to come with no negative impacts on the greater community.
Três Pontas Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced by a single farm using the first cold press, which refers to oil extraction by natural means (pressure) with no chemicals or heat.
INGREDIENTS: Arbequina, Arbosana, Frantoio, Leccino and Coratina Olives
AROMA: Notes of tomato, green apple and fresh grass
FLAVOR: Fruity and round, manifesting some spicy and bitter notes that give complexity to a variety of dishes
COLOR: Deep Green
USES: Great for salad dressings, marinades, topping pastas, vegetables, soups and bread dipping
Premium, High Quality Olive Oil from Chile of 5 Varietals: (Frantoio, Arbequina, Leccino, Coratina, and Arbusana)
- Olives are Handpicked with Immediate Production
- Olives are Cold Pressed, Prioritizing Quality, Flavor and Aroma Over Yields
- Grown in Cool Climate with Pacific Ocean Influence Allowing a Slower Ripening Process, Developing Better Flavors and Aromas
- Green Fruit Flavors with Medium Intensity and a Spicy Tang
- Ideal foodservice 5 Liter size